tire recycling Plant to make rubber granules and powder-
Whole Tire Recycling Process
1. Deal with the steel bead wires
2. Cut big tires into pieces if necessary
3. Shred tires into small block smaller than 6cm
4. Grind the block into rubber granules mixed with steel wire and fiber
5. Remove the steel wires and fiber
6. Make pure rubber powder
The line is complete automatic tire recycling line, from drawing out bead wires, crushing the whole tire, separating the thin steel and fiber to the rubber powder, The line is recycling the waste tire under the normal temperature.
We have standard capacities : 500kg/hr, 1000kg/hr, 1500kg/hr,....
This line is specially for nylon tires. Compared with HANLV-3000B system, although the capacity is some smaller, it can remove the fabric very clean.
This line is mainly for dealing with Nylon tire smaller than 1200mm diameter, to make pure rubber powder and granules.
1. Granulate waste tires into fine rubber powder of 2-120mesh, and separate steel, fiber completely at normal temperature.
2. Compact structure, small space and easy maintenance
3. Low energy consumption and good cost performance of investment
4. High-automatic and programmed control, higher operation stability and more efficient running
5. No polluted water, no waste gas and no waste residue during production process
6. Can design with PLC control